BBoil intelligently controls your solar boiler

admin
Site Admin

BBoil intelligently controls your solar boiler

Post by admin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:40 pm

The innovative product provides efficiency and economy.

ProSmart’s BBoil automates the work and control of every electric device, including solar water heaters
The technological solution of the Bulgarian company ProSmart, allows fast and easy control over the solar system in your home or office via smartphone, computer or smartwatch.
The innovative product automatizes the work and the control over every electric device regardless of the model or manufacturer of the device, the manufacturer points out. The technology supports system connection with a random wireless internet network, without any additional settings.
ProSmart BBoil can be connected to an existing water heating system with a solar panel and electric water heater with serpentine. The advantages of this step are the high efficiency and maximal economy which can be achieved with the usage of all BBoil’s functionalities.
It is very frequent, while the sun heats up the panel, the boiler’s heater to be switched on, which is rarely necessary, but is extremely inefficient. For this reason, the following logical sequence lays in BBoil’s mechanism: when the boiler is in heating process from the solar panel, the electrical heating cannot be turned on, and if it is already on, it will turn off.
The developer presents a detailed scheme and instructions for a practical connection: A power supply voltage AC 220 V 50/60 V Hz is given to power supply the differential thermostat, BBoil and the water heater, when R3 cuts L (the faze) of the water heater. The idea of the power relay is to ensure longer life to the communicating element, which is R3 in this case.
In this fast and easy way, the solar system at your home, villa or office can be controlled over your smartphone, computer or smartwatch. The user can set a work schedule to the electric water heater, to turn on the heating whenever they desire and to have access at any given moment to real time information for the water heater’s current state.

Scheme (left to right):
Solar panel’s sensor
Differential thermostat
Solar pump
Water heater’s temperature sensor
Power relay
Water heater’s temperature sensor
Water heater

gift

Re: BBoil intelligently controls your solar boiler

Post by gift » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:01 pm

Wow that's great, I wanted to know how a solar boiler works. Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D

myron

Post by myron » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:34 pm

I bought BBoil to control my solar heater. Is it possible to extend the wired temperature sensor cable so I can access the heater on the roof? And what is the maximum cable length? Can i use for the extention UTP cat5.5 cable (that it is allready installed) ?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:29 am

Hello,

Yes, you can extend the wired sensor. You can use UTP cat5.5 cable and the maximum cable length is 18 meters.