FAQ

AdamGreen

FAQ

Post by AdamGreen » Tue May 09, 2017 12:57 pm

1. How does BBoil RF work?

BBoil RF connects your smartphone, laptop or PC with the remotely controlled device. Via BBoil RF you set the premise’s temperature hour by hour, as well as the desired degrees, with the possibility to set and control everything through the Internet. The wireless temperature module passes the current temperature data of your gas boiler, pellet burner, convection heater, etc. on to BBoil RF that is connected to it. Switching it on and off allows to preserve a constant and comfortable temperature, while eliminating the possible energy losses.

2. How does BBoil RF saves money from my bill?

With BBoil RF you set your desired temperature for every hour of the day and night. This way, you get the temperature you desire whenever you want to. You could save up to 30%, depending on your usage. You receive convenience and comfort, but without any unnecessary energy use, only what you need at a given time.

3. What type of devices I can control with BBoil RF?

Almost all gas boiler models, pellet burners, radiators, convection heaters, various devices for heating and cooling. BBoil RF’s based function to turn devices on and off makes its usage universal.

4. Is BBoil RF suitable for air conditioners?

Not really. The devices's controling is based on turning on and off the devices, which is not very suitable or useful for air conditioners.

5. Is BBoil RF only for heating control?

No, the device can also control cooling and irrigation systems, garage doors and every device that can effectively be controlled via the switching on and off function.

6. What type of batteries do I need for BBoil/BBoil RF?
Normal AA batteries (size R6)

7. Where I can buy it?

You can contact the pro smart team and we will provide you with information whether there is an official distributor in your country.

8. Where can I find the user manual?

BBoil RF's installation and usage instructions can be found, following this link.

9. Where can I download BBoil and BBoil RF's mobile controlling app?

If you have Android operating system, you can download the app from Google Play. If you have iOS mobile operating system, you can download it from the App Store.

10. How many BBoil RF devices can I manage from my profile?

An unlimited number of devices. Each BBoil device you connect can be added to your profile and control each from there.

11. Do I really need to have Wi-Fi connection to use BBoil RF?

The Internet communication is a must to connect the device. Once you have programmed it, though, the device could work as a programmable thermoregulator, even without Internet connection. But after all, BBoil RF is created to work with Internet connectivity.

12. How to connect BBoil RF to the electrical power supply?

For detailed instructions, please check this video: https://youtu.be/K6QOvRHIAMM

13. How can I restart BBoil RF?

Press and hold the device’s black button for 3-5 seconds. The light emitting diode starts blinking intensely, which is an indication that you have restarted the device and it is currently in Settings mode, expecting further configuration

14. Where can I place BBoil RF's wireless temperature sensor?

Away from any heating and direct sunlight. That affects BBoil RF's readings and its general usage

15. My router's signal is low and BBoil RF is out of its reach?

Place the router closer to BBoil RF if you can. An option is also to place a wireless network extender to magnify the router’s signal and place BBoil back in its reach. In the following link you can find a suitable one: www.kozelat.com